Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
- All Around Sound: Two full-range drivers and dual passive radiators produce 16W of full-bodied 360° sound.
- IPX7 Rated Protection: A waterproof casing stops anything from reaching the internal components, preventing damage even when fully submerged.
- Wireless Stereo Pairing: Pair two Motion Q together for huge stereo sound.
- Hang, Hook, Hold: Conveniently carry or easily attach Motion Q to your bag when you’re out and about.
- 10-Hour Playtime: Listen for longer thanks to a premium Li-ion battery.
- Drivers: 1.75" Full Range x 2 + Passive Radiator x 2
- Output: 8W x 2 , THD (total harmonic distortion) <= 1%
- Bluetooth Version 4.2
- Supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP profile, and SBC decoding
- Aux in
- Range: 20m / 66ft
- Playtime: 10 hours
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Charging: Micro USB 5V / 1A
- 3.5 x 3.5 x 4.3 in
- 14.7 ounces
- Why can't the speaker connect to my device?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker.
c. Delete the pairing record on the speaker and your device then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker".
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player)
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'
3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in Sound playback
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- When trying to connect, why is my PC asking for a pin number?
- No pin should be required. Restart your computer and try to re-pair.