- Party-Starting Sound: Enjoy a huge 80W of sound delivered by a 5.25-inch woofer, 2-inch tweeter, and 5.25-inch passive radiator. BassUpTM technology adjusts and intensifies low frequencies in real time for a body-shaking experience.
- IPX7 Waterproof: The water-tight casing creates an impenetrable seal to keep the music playing, even after full submersion.
- Beat-Driven Light Show: Rave Mini's LEDs pulse, phase, and flow in time to the beat to create a dazzling display. Use Light DJ on the Soundcore app to control the lights and switch up your style.
- 18-Hour Playtime: Go from your yard, to a tailgate, and on to a night of partying at the beach—all on a single change. And if your phone can't keep up, plug it into the built-in USB port and charge while you play.
- Soundcore App: Up the stakes with electrifying party games, tailor the EQ and lights, and switch between Indoor and Outdoor sound modes.
Start your day with a tailgate before the big game, then go to the after-party—Rave Mini’s got you covered with 18 hours of party-proof beats and lights.
Like a classic boombox, grab Rave Mini by its built-in handle and take your tunes on the road.
- Product Dimensions: 180 × 180 × 342 mm
- Weight: 7.17 lb
- Driver: 1 × 5.25” Woofer, 1 × 2” Tweeter, 1 × Passive Radiator
- Audio Output: 80W
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP1.2, AVRCP1.5, HFP1.7
- Operational Range (Bluetooth): 20 m / 66 ft
- Speaker Input Power: Input: 100V-240V AC, 50~60Hz Power Adapter:15V/3A
- Speaker Output Power: 1 × 5V/2A Charge Out USB Type-A Port
- Speaker Output Power: USB Port Support MP3, WMA Playback
- Charge Time: 4 Hours
- Battery Capacity: 10,000 mAh
- Does not support
Wired Party Mode
- Why won't Rave Mini connect to my device?
- 1. Press both the "Bluetooth " and " Vol+ " buttons for 8 seconds to reset.
2. Turn off the speaker and turn your Bluetooth device's Bluetooth off and then on again.
3. Clear all the pairing records on your Bluetooth device.
4. Restart your speaker and reconnect it with your Bluetooth device.
Make sure you have selected "Soundcore Rave Mini" from the list of available devices.
If you still can't locate the correct "Soundcore Rave Mini" try the following steps:
- Try upgrading the Bluetooth driver of your Bluetooth device.
- Try updating the Soundcore Rave firmware via this link: https://www.soundcore.com/update-firmware
- Try pairing your speaker with a different Bluetooth device to see if it works properly.
- Why won't Rave Mini pair with a second Rave Mini speaker?
- 1. Turn on both Soundcore Rave Mini speakers and make sure they aren't paired with other devices.
2. Press the Bluetooth button on both the speakers for three seconds simultaneously.
3. The Bluetooth indicator light will rapidly flash blue, indicating the two speakers are in pairing mode.
4. You will hear a tone when the two speakers successfully pair together. One speaker will display a solid blue light and the other will display a flashing blue light.
Avoid placing any electronic devices between the two speakers. Make sure the distance between the two speakers is not more than 5 meters.
- Why won't Rave Mini power on?
- 1. Try charging the speaker. Four white LEDs around power button show the charging state.
2. Try holding the power button for at least 8 seconds to turn the speaker on.
- Can you turn the lights off?
1. Long-press the light button to turn the lights on or off.
2. Use the Soundcore app to turn on/off the lights.