FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $28 AND 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
PARTY HERE, THERE,
Start your day with a tailgate before the big game, then go to the after-party—Rave Mini’s got you covered with 18 hours of party-proof beats and lights.
Like a classic boombox, grab Rave Mini by its built-in handle and take your tunes on the road.
- Product Dimensions: 180 × 180 × 342 mm
- Weight: 7.17 lb
- Driver: 1 × 5.25” Woofer, 1 × 2” Tweeter, 1 × Passive Radiator
- Output: Adapter and Battery Power Output: 2 ×30W (Total Harmonic Distortion = 1%)
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP1.2, AVRCP1.5, HFP1.7
- Operational Range (Bluetooth): 20 m / 66 ft
- Speaker Input Power: Input: 100V-240V AC, 50~60Hz Power Adapter:15V/3A
- Speaker Output Power: 1 × 5V/2A Charge Out USB Type-A Port
- Speaker Output Power: USB Port Support MP3, WMA Playback
- Charge Time: 4 Hours
- Battery Capacity: 10,000 mAh
- Does not support
Wired Party Mode
- Why won't Rave Mini connect to my device?
- 1. Press both the "Bluetooth " and " Vol+ " buttons for 8 seconds to reset.
2. Turn off the speaker and turn your Bluetooth device's Bluetooth off and then on again.
3. Clear all the pairing records on your Bluetooth device.
4. Restart your speaker and reconnect it with your Bluetooth device.
Make sure you have selected "Soundcore Rave Mini" from the list of available devices.
If you still can't locate the correct "Soundcore Rave Mini" try the following steps:
- Try upgrading the Bluetooth driver of your Bluetooth device.
- Try updating the Soundcore Rave firmware via this link: https://www.soundcore.com/update-firmware
- Try pairing your speaker with a different Bluetooth device to see if it works properly.
- Why won't Rave Mini pair with a second Rave Mini speaker?
- 1. Turn on both Soundcore Rave Mini speakers and make sure they aren't paired with other devices.
2. Press the Bluetooth button on both the speakers for three seconds simultaneously.
3. The Bluetooth indicator light will rapidly flash blue, indicating the two speakers are in pairing mode.
4. You will hear a tone when the two speakers successfully pair together. One speaker will display a solid blue light and the other will display a flashing blue light.
Avoid placing any electronic devices between the two speakers. Make sure the distance between the two speakers is not more than 5 meters.
- Why won't Rave Mini power on?
- 1. Try charging the speaker. Four white LEDs around power button show the charging state.
2. Try holding the power button for at least 8 seconds to turn the speaker on.
- Can you turn the lights off?
1. Long-press the light button to turn the lights on or off.
2. Use the Soundcore app to turn on/off the lights.
- Can you change the light mode?
- Yes, Rave Mini has 6 light modes. 1. Press the light button on the speaker to change the light mode. 2. Use the Soundcore app to change the light mode.
- Why won't Rave Mini connect to the app?
- 1. Uninstall the app and then reinstall.
2. Hold both the "Bluetooth " and " Vol+ " buttons for 8 seconds to reset. If the reset is successful, the BassUp and light indictors will flash twice and the speaker will power off.
3. Install the app on another phone and check to see if the speaker can connect successfully to the app.
- Can I pair Rave Mini with more than two speakers at the same time?
- Yes, it can connect to multiple Rave Mini speakers.
- Is Rave Mini waterproof?
- Yes, it is IPX7 waterproof