- Hi-Res Audio Certified
- Reduce Ambient noises by up to 90%
- 100% stronger bass
- 30-Hour playtime
- Universal Comfort
Hear songs in the way they’re supposed to be with Life Q20’s certified Hi-Res Audio. The custom 40 mm dynamic drivers reproduce music with rich details and extraordinary clarity for a heightened listening experience.
Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation
Life Q20 active noise cancelling Bluetooth headphones are engineered with internal and external microphones to cancel out an extended range of low and mid-frequency noises such as airplane engines and traffic.
Our exclusive technology uses a customized algorithm to perform real-time analysis on your music and intensify the low frequencies for hard-hitting beats.
Life Q20’s microphone enhances voice pick-up to ensure you sound crystal clear to the other end.
Get an ultra-fast and virtually unbreakable connection between Life Q20 Bluetooth headphones and your mobile device. Compatible with smartphones, tablets, laptop computers, and more.
In the box you’ll find a travel pouch to conveniently store Life Q20 Bluetooth headphones in, a 3.5 mm AUX cable to keep the music playing when you’re low on battery, and a Micro USB cable to charge them with.
- Can I use Life Q20 when charging?
- No. Life Q20 will turn off while charging to ensure optimal battery life and safety.
- Can I still use Life Q20 when the battery runs out?
- Yes, you can use them in wired mode.
- How long does it take to fully charge Life Q20?
- About 3 hours.
- How do I activate noise cancellation mode?
- Hold the NC button for 1 second to turn it on. A green light will illuminate.
Hold the NC button again until it turns off.