Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
Charging Case, Bluetooth 5, 20 Hour Battery Life, Touch Control Earbuds, Graphene Enhanced Sound, Noise-Cancelling Microphones, and Secure Fit by Soundcore
- Expertly Tuned Graphene Drivers: As graphene’s earliest pioneers, we have used our experience to create a new driver for Liberty Air Bluetooth earbuds that takes full advantage of the material’s remarkable properties. 100 times harder than steel and 35% lighter than traditional driver diaphragms, it oscillates with extreme precision to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and clarity across the entire frequency range.
- Crystal-Clear Calls: Each earbud is equipped with a microphone that utilizes noise reduction technology. Your voice is optimized and background noises are minimized so you sound louder and clearer on the other end.
- Up to 20 Hours of Playtime: A full 5 hours of listening on a single charge is extended to a huge 20 hours of playtime with the included charging case.
- Integrated Touch Controls: Use the earbuds to answer calls and play, pause, and skip music on-the-go.
- Secure Fit: Liberty Air’s lightweight in-ear design and multiple sizes of EarTips allow you to customize the fit of the earbuds. Crank up the comfort level and enjoy music and stereo calls with superior noise-isolation.
- What should I do if the earphones don’t take a charge from the charging case or turn on when taken out of the charging case?
- Confirm the charging case has power (at least one LED lit up).
- Remove all protective films from charging contacts.
- Ensure all charging contacts are clean and clear from foreign material.
- Both earphones are turned on but only the right side is playing sound, how could I fix this?
- During daily use, the earbuds may sustain a lot of accidental contact with hands. This may cause the two earbuds to unpair. Place both earphones back in the charging case and close it, then take them both out and try again.
If this doesn't fix the problem try resetting the headphones. See “How do I reset my Liberty Air?”
- What should I do if there is no indicator turning on the charging case when I open or close it?
- Connect the charging case to a wall charger and charge until all three lights are illuminated. If that doesn’t work, you could try another cable and wall charger.
- What should I do if the Liberty Air disconnects?
- Reduce the distance between your right earbud and your audio device. For example, try to have your audio device in your right pocket or on your right arm if running with an armband, as your right Soundcore Liberty Air earbud is the master (main) earbud. The right earbud connects to your audio device and to the left earbud.
- Make sure that the distance between earphone and phone is no greater than 12 meters, and there are no barriers between earphone and phone. As some environments, cell phone towers, dense wifi networks, and other transmitting devices can interfere with your Bluetooth connection. If possible, try to avoid interference from the area or other Bluetooth connections and Wi-Fi.
- Reset your Bluetooth connection by turning off your device's Bluetooth for at least 10 seconds and then back on.
- Close any unused apps on your phone to maintain enough memory, and place the Liberty Air earbuds back in the charging case and take them out to restart. If your phone is running low on memory then it might automatically disconnect.