FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $28 AND 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
BELIEVE YOUR EARS,
The best adventures always have a killer soundtrack. So when the good times start, take Icon Mini along for the ride.
MOVE IN MULTICOLOR
Get the adventure rocking with 4 popping colors that match your bag, bike, and clothing. Thanks to its adjustable lanyard, Icon Mini will hang out for the ride wherever your journey takes you.
BELIEVE YOUR EARS,
NOT YOUR EYES
Icon Mini may be about the same size as a deck of cards, but every millimeter of space is bursting with powerful audio. It fills both indoor and outdoor spaces with explosive sound to create the most raucous, unforgettable moments.
Icon Mini is down to hang all day or all night. And when the good times start to wind down, it’ll recharge back to 100% within 3 hours.
- Why can't the speaker connect to my device?
- a. Check to ensure your devices's Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker.
c. Delete the pairing record on the speaker and your device then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker".
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player)
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'
3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in Sound playback
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device?
- Yes, but you should connect two Icon Mini speakers together, then pair one Icon Mini to your device.
- Is there a physical audio input or is it Bluetooth only?
- It also has a 3.5mm AUX jack.
- How long should the speaker take to fully charge?
- It will take around 3 hours.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while it is being recharged?
- How can I activate the wireless stereo function?
- 1.Turn the two speakers on.
2. Press the bluetooth button on both speakers at the same time until the bluetooth light turns solid white.
3. Release the bluetooth button for one speaker but continue pressing the button on the other speaker for another three seconds
- Is it waterproof?
- Yes, it is IP67 water resistant. It can even be fully submerged.
- Will the speaker automatically turn off?
- It will automatically turn off after 30 minutes with no signal input. It will not turn off if it is being recharged.