SOUND THAT SHINES
Flare drops powerful 360° sound through dual back-to-back drivers and thumping bass radiators.
With seamless all-around sound, you get a fully immersive audio experience that covers every square-inch of any space.
To produce breathtaking depth and clarity, Flare utilizes exclusive BassUp™ technology. Just press the BassUp™ button.
A customized digital signal processor first analyzes, then enhances your music's bass frequencies in real time. This signal is then turned into intensified sound via state-of-the-art neodymium drivers.
Every type of music sounds at its best with a specialized sound profile. Hip-hop beats need big bass and classical compositions need crystal treble.
The Soundcore app not only tunes the EQ perfectly for any genre, it completely customizes the sound for you personally.
Watch a halo of LEDs phase, pulse, and shine with the rhythm of your music for a completely immersive audiovisual experience.
5 color themes create the ambience for the occasion, then 5 adjustable illumination patterns give you the freedom to choose the perfect light show to suit your music, and most importantly, your mood.
(SOUND + LIGHT)2
For multiplied intensity, double the Flare and pair 2 speakers simultaneously.
Sound and light synchronizes seamlessly across both speakers for a multi-dimensional experience that transcends your senses.
No matter where the music needs to be, Flare is suited up and ready.
Impermeable IPX7 protection effortlessly withstands spills, rain, and even complete submersion in water.
THE BEAT GOES
ON & ON & ON
Soundcore’s Anker heritage ensures world-renowned power management technology. Enjoy up to 250 songs from a single charge and make sure the party never ends early—if you can keep dancing Flare can keep playing.
- Drivers: 2 x 1.75" Full Range + 2 x Passive Radiator
- Output: 2 x 6W, THD (total harmonic distortion)<= 1%
- Bluetooth Version 4.2
- Supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP profile, and SBC decoding
- Aux in
- Range: 20m / 66ft
- Playtime: 12 hours
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Charging: Micro USB 5V / 2A
- 18.7 ounces
- 3.5 x 3.5 x 5.95 in
- Will the speaker automatically turn off?
- It will automatically turn off after 30 minutes when no connection. But it won’t turn off when being charged.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while it is being recharged?
- Why won’t the speaker recharge?
- Double check your cable and charger with another device. If the speaker has remained discharged a long time it may take a while to show it is recharging.
- How long is the playtime after a full charge?
- Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content, at 60% volume, playtime is around 12 hours.
- How long will the speaker take to fully charge?
- It will take around 3.5 hrs at 5V/2A for a full charge.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device?
- Yes. Two of the same speaker can be paired via a single device.
- When trying to connect, why is my PC asking for a pin number?
- No pin should be required. Restart your computer and try to re-pair.
- Can Bluetooth and the AUX input play simultaneously?
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker".
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player)
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'
3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in Sound playback
- Why can't the speaker connect to my device?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker.
c. Delete the pairing record on the speaker and your device then try to re-pair.