SOUND THAT SHINES
Flare drops powerful 360° sound through dual back-to-back drivers and thumping bass radiators.
With seamless all-around sound, you get a fully immersive audio experience that electrifies every square-inch of any space.
To produce an electric atmosphere Flare utilizes exclusive BassUp™ technology.
A customized digital signal processor enhances your music's bass frequencies in real time before state-of-the-art neodymium drivers transform it into an audio explosion.
Hip-hop beats need big bass and classical compositions need crystal treble. Every type of music sounds at its best with a specialized sound profile.
The Soundcore app not only tunes the EQ perfectly for any genre, it completely customizes the sound for you personally.
Watch a halo of LEDs phase, pulse, and shine with the rhythm of your music for a completely immersive audiovisual experience.
5 color themes create the ambience for the occasion, then 5 adjustable illumination patterns give you the freedom to choose the perfect light show to suit your music, and most importantly, your mood.
For extra intensity, double the Flare and pair 2 speakers simultaneously.
Sound and light synchronizes seamlessly across both speakers for a multi-dimensional experience that takes you even higher.
Turn up the volume, spin up the lights, and prepare to get wet.
Flare’s impermeable IPX7 casing effortlessly withstands spills, rain, and even complete submersion in water. Give your party a serious splash of sound and color.
The Beat Goes
On & On & On
Just because the sun goes down doesn’t mean it needs to get dark. Keep the night glowing with over 12 hours of brighter sound and even louder lighting.
- Drivers: 2 x 1.75" Full Range + 2 x Passive Radiator
- Output: 2 x 6W, THD (total harmonic distortion)<= 1%
- Bluetooth Version 4.2
- Supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP profile, and SBC decoding
- Aux in
- Range: 20m / 66ft
- Playtime: 12 hours
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Charging: Micro USB 5V / 2A
- 18.7 ounces
- 3.5 x 3.5 x 5.95 in
- Why can't the speaker connect to my device?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker.
c. Delete the pairing record on the speaker and your device then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker".
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player)
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'
3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in Sound playback
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- Can Bluetooth and the AUX input play simultaneously?