As you unwind for the night simply place your Qi-compatible device down on top of Wakey to recharge. The built-in wireless charging pad is powered by Anker technology and delivers a fast 10W charge for Samsung phones and 7.5W charge for iPhones.
RISE AND SHINE
Need a dozen alarms to wake up in the morning? Us too. Or perhaps you need to wake up at different times on different days?
Whatever your schedule, Wakey’s app lets you set up to 15 unique alarms and choose from 10 custom tones to deliver a wake up call that won’t ruin your morning.
SET THE MOOD
Dual 5W drivers deliver bedroom-filling sound with rich bass and enhanced clarity. Whether you’re chilling out before falling asleep, in need of motivation for Monday morning, or setting the mood, Wakey ensures your tunes always sound their best.
- Drivers: 2 × 1.75” Full-Range Drivers
- Output: 10W
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, SBC
- Aux in
- Range: 10-20m indoor
- Input: 3 × 15W
- Wireless Charging Output: Max output 10W
- Wireless Charging Output: 7.5W: iPhone XR, XS Max, XS, X, and 8 Plus
- Wireless Charging Output: 10W: Samsung S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, and Note 9
- USB Charging Output: 5V/2A
- FM Frequency Range: 87 MHz to 108 MHz
- 7.87 × 3.62 × 3.23 inches
- 1.19 lbs
- How do I snooze the alarm?
- Press any button on Wakey to snooze the alarm.
- Does the clock reset when unplugged from power?
- Wakey has a backup battery so the time will not be reset if it is plugged in again within 90 minutes.
- Can you set the FM radio as the alarm ringtone?
- Yes. You can set an FM radio station as an alarm ringtone.
- Can I set recurring alarms?
- Yes, alarms can be set according to your preference.
- Can Wakey charge more than one phone at once?
- Yes. In addition to the wireless charging pad, there are two USB charging ports for charging additional devices.
- Can I charge my phone wirelessly with a case on?
- Since phone cases come in different thicknesses and are made from various materials we cannot guarantee that your phone will charge wirelessly. We recommend removing your phone’s case before charging.
- Is the time automatically set?
- Yes, after connecting your phone to the Soundcore app, Wakey will sync to your phone’s time.
- What devices does Wakey’s wireless charging pad support?
- It can charge Qi-compatible devices at up to 10W for Samsung S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, and Note 9; and 7.5W for iPhone XR, XS Max, XS, X, and 8 Plus.
- Is there any way to adjust the brightness?
- Yes. Choose between 5 brightness levels on the Soundcore app.
- Can you turn the display off?
- Yes. The display can be turned off via the Soundcore app.
- Can Wakey be plugged into a wall outlet or is it battery operated?
- It should always be plugged into a wall outlet using the provided wall adapter.