- Hassle-free wireless fast charging: Built-in wireless charger Powered by Anker technology. Charge Qi-compatible devices at up to 10W for Samsung S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, and note 9 and 7. 5W for iPhone XR, XS Max, XS, x, and 8 Plus.
- Comfort in sound: easily Pre-Set your favorite FM radio stations or connect your device via Bluetooth or aux cable. Audio is delivered via full-range stereo drivers.
- Wakey , rise and shine: choose from 10 different sounds, including the FM radio, to set up to 15 individual alarms.
- Goodnight, Sleep tight: choose from 10 sleep-inducing ambient sounds or compose your own soothing soundscape using the Sound Core app. The LED display automatically dims in low light and can be adjusted or turned off using the app.
- In Harmony with You: Instantly synchronize Wakey using the Sound core app, or use the built-in touch bar for fast access. Wakey's innovative design was awarded a 2018 Golden Pin Design Award.
As you unwind for the night simply place your Qi-compatible device down on top of Wakey to recharge. The built-in wireless charging pad is powered by Anker technology and delivers a fast 10W charge for Samsung phones and 7.5W charge for iPhones.
RISE AND SHINE
Need a dozen alarms to wake up in the morning? Us too. Or perhaps you need to wake up at different times on different days?
Whatever your schedule, Wakey’s app lets you set up to 15 unique alarms and choose from 10 custom tones to deliver a wake up call that won’t ruin your morning.
SET THE MOOD
Dual 5W drivers deliver bedroom-filling sound with rich bass and enhanced clarity. Whether you’re chilling out before falling asleep, in need of motivation for Monday morning, or setting the mood, Wakey ensures your tunes always sound their best.
- How do I snooze the alarm?
- Press any button on Wakey to snooze the alarm.
- No battery backup？
- We regret that currently there is no battery back up for this Wakey. But we will consider design a battery backup version if this is the majority of customers' requirements.
- Can you set the FM radio as the alarm ringtone?
- Yes. You can set an FM radio station as an alarm ringtone.
- Can I set recurring alarms?
- Yes, alarms can be set according to your preference.
- Drivers: 2 × 1.75” Full-Range Drivers
- Output: 10W
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, SBC
- Aux in
- Range: 10-20m indoor
- Input: 3 × 15W
- Wireless Charging Output: Max output 10W
- Wireless Charging Output: 7.5W: iPhone XR, XS Max, XS, X, and 8 Plus
- Wireless Charging Output: 10W: Samsung S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, and Note 9
- USB Charging Output: 5V/2A
- FM Frequency Range: 87 MHz to 108 MHz
- 7.87 × 3.62 × 3.23 inches
- 1.19 lbs