- Liberty 2 ProNEW
- Flare Series
- 360° Sound and a LED Light Show
- Icon Series
- Funproof Design and Built for Outdoors
- Rave Series
- Body-Shaking Bass and Party-Proof Build
- Motion Series
- Classic Sound
- Model Series
- Stunning Sound and Design
- Infini Series
- At-Home Cinema Experience
Music motivates us when we workout. The beat guides us and encourages us to push forward, even when exhaustion sets in.
Spirit’s premium composite drivers are engineered to deliver crystal-clear sound with enhanced bass and soaring treble. Passive noise cancellation reduces ambient noise and allows you to focus entirely on the music.
IN TUNE WITH YOU
To guarantee maximum comfort, Spirit’s lightweight and robust build is complemented by ergonomically-designed EarTips.
Choose from multiple sizes to find the perfect fit for your ears.
The specially designed EarWings help hook Spirit in place to ensure your earphones don’t get dislodged during workouts.
Instantly adjust Spirit’s neckband to leave it floating comfortably behind your head.
WHAT YOU GET
- Drivers: 6mm Composite x 2
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Playtime: 8 Hours
- 3-buttons remote control
- Mic with cVc call noise reduction
- Magnetic cable management
- How do I reset Spirit?
- 1. Turn the earphones off.
2. Connect to a power source.
3. Press and hold the 'Play' and '+' buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
4. The pairing history will be deleted.
- Why can't I hear any sound when Spirit is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to 'Bluetooth Headset'.
1. Close all media applications currently running on your PC (such as Windows Media Player).
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'.
3. Change the default output device to 'Bluetooth Headset' in Sound playback.
- Is it possible to pair 2 sets of Spirit to one device at the same time?
- No, it is not possible.
- What is Spirit's Bluetooth range?
- The Bluetooth range is 12 m / 39 ft. We recommend keeping your mobile device close to you while using the earbuds as the connection can be affected by walls, pillars, and other obstructions.