Music motivates us when we workout. The beat guides us and encourages us to push forward, even when exhaustion sets in.
Spirit’s premium composite drivers are engineered to deliver crystal-clear sound with enhanced bass and soaring treble. Passive noise cancellation reduces ambient noise and allows you to focus entirely on the music.
IN TUNE WITH YOU
To guarantee maximum comfort, Spirit’s lightweight and robust build is complemented by ergonomically-designed EarTips.
Choose from multiple sizes to find the perfect fit for your ears.
The specially designed EarWings help hook Spirit in place to ensure your earphones don’t get dislodged during workouts.
Instantly adjust Spirit’s neckband to leave it floating comfortably behind your head.
WHAT YOU GET
- Drivers: 6mm Composite x 2
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Playtime: 8 Hours
- 3-buttons remote control
- Mic with cVc call noise reduction
- Magnetic cable management
- How to care for your Soundcore Spirit?
- 1. Daily care: Keep the earbuds clean. To clean Soundcore Spirit, follow these steps:
a. Remove the EarTips.
b. Use a cotton swab to clean the surface of the filter.
2. Charging: Charge it with a 5V certified charger and cable.
3. During exercise: Make sure the port cover is fully closed to prevent sweat entering the port.
4. After exercise: If you charge Soundcore Spirit after exercising, please follow these steps:
a. Open the port cover and shake to remove any sweat from inside the USB port.
b. Wipe the USB charging port dry with a cotton cloth.
c. Charge with a 5V certified charger and cable.
d. Make sure the port cover is fully closed after charging.
- Why does no sound play when the earbuds are connected to my phone via Bluetooth?
- a. Try to turn up the volume.
b. Make sure the earbuds are connected to your phone.
c. Reset the earbuds and go through the pairing steps once more.
- What should I do to reset if the earbuds are disconnected?
- Turn Bluetooth off on your device. Wait for at least 10 secs to turn it on. If this doesn't solve the issue, then re-pair with your device again.
- How to troubleshoot sync issues?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 1m (3ft) of the Soundcore Spirit.
c. Delete the pairing record on Soundcore Spirit and your device, then try to re-pair.
- How long does it take to fully charge the Soundcore Spirit?
- 1.5-2 hours.
- How long I can use it for listening to music?
- You will get 8 hours on 80% volume level. Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
- Will Sondcore Spirit support AAC & APTX?
- Only AAC.
- What is the operational range of Soundcore earbuds?
- The operational range is 12m. This can be affected by walls, pillars and other obstructions so during use it is recommended to keep the earbuds and your device near.
- Is it possible to pair 2 sets of earbuds with one device at the same time?
- Why does no sound play when the earbuds are connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth Headset".
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player).
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'.
3. Change the default output device to 'Bluetooth Headset' in Sound playback.
- How do I reset Soundcore Spirit?
- 1. Turn the earphones off.
2. Connect to a power source.
3. Press and hold the "Play " and "+" buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
4. The pairing history will be deleted.