Music motivates us when we workout. The beat guides us and encourages us to push forward, even when exhaustion sets in.
Spirit’s premium composite drivers are engineered to deliver crystal-clear sound with enhanced bass and soaring treble. Passive noise cancellation reduces ambient noise and allows you to focus entirely on the music.
IN TUNE WITH YOU
To guarantee maximum comfort, Spirit’s lightweight and robust build is complemented by ergonomically-designed EarTips.
Choose from multiple sizes to find the perfect fit for your ears.
The specially designed EarWings help hook Spirit in place to ensure your earphones don’t get dislodged during workouts.
Instantly adjust Spirit’s neckband to leave it floating comfortably behind your head.
WHAT YOU GET
- Drivers: 6mm Composite x 2
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Playtime: 8 Hours
- 3-buttons remote control
- Mic with cVc call noise reduction
- Magnetic cable management
- How do I reset Spirit?
- 1. Turn the earphones off.
2. Connect to a power source.
3. Press and hold the 'Play' and '+' buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
4. The pairing history will be deleted.
- Why can't I hear any sound when Spirit is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to 'Bluetooth Headset'.
1. Close all media applications currently running on your PC (such as Windows Media Player).
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'.
3. Change the default output device to 'Bluetooth Headset' in Sound playback.
- Is it possible to pair 2 sets of Spirit to one device at the same time?
- No, it is not possible.
- What is Spirit's Bluetooth range?
- The Bluetooth range is 12 m / 39 ft. We recommend keeping your mobile device close to you while using the earbuds as the connection can be affected by walls, pillars, and other obstructions.
- Does Spirit support AAC and aptX codecs?
- Spirit only supports AAC.
- What is the average playtime from a single charge?
- You will get around 8 hours of playtime at 80% volume. Please note that playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
- How long does it take to fully charge Spirit?
- Approximately 1.5 to 2 hours.
- What should I do if I experience syncing issues?
- 1. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth is enabled.
2. Make sure your device is within 1 m (3 ft) of Spirit.
3. Delete the pairing record on Spirit (see the answer for 'How do I reset Spirit' above) and your device, then re-pair.
- What should I do if Spirit disconnects from my device?
- Turn Bluetooth off on your device. Wait for at least 10 seconds to turn it on again and re-pair with Spirit.
- Why can't I hear any sound when Spirit is connected to my phone via Bluetooth?
- 1. Try to turn up the volume.
2. Make sure the earbuds are connected to your phone.
3. Reset the earbuds and go through the pairing steps once more.
- How do I maintain Spirit?
- 1. Daily Care: Keep the earbuds clean by using the following steps:
a. Remove the EarTips from the earbuds.
b. Use a cotton swab to clean the surface of the filter.
2. Charging: Charge Spirit with a certified 5V charger and cable.
3. During Exercise: Make sure the charging port cover is fully closed to prevent sweat or other liquids entering the port.
4. After Exercise: If you charge Spirit after exercising, please follow these steps:
a. Open the port cover and inspect to ensure there is no liquid inside. If the port was not fully closed, shake to remove any sweat from inside the USB port.
b. Wipe the USB charging port dry with a cotton cloth.
c. Charge with a certified 5V charger and cable.
d. Make sure the port cover is fully closed after charging.