Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
Clear Calls: cVc 8.0 noise reduction effectively isolates your voice while removing background noise for a flawless call experience.
True-Wireless Sport Earphones with Body-Moving Bass and Extreme IP68 Protection
- Fuel Your Beats: A 12mm composite bio-cellulose driver, BassTurbo, and BassUp™ technology deliver hard-hitting sound.
- IP68 Extreme Sweatproof: IP68 defense against dust, water, and submersion with exclusive SweatGuard technology to resist the corrosive nature of sweat.
- Incredible Endurance: Get 9 hours of intense listening from a single charge and boost that to 36 hours with the included charging case.
- Quick Boost of Power: Charge for 10 mins to listen for up to 1.5 hours.
- Effortless Comfort: True wireless earbuds with extra-flex eartips and hooks ensure a free, satisfying, and invincible fit, no matter how hardcore your workout.
- How can I adjust Spirit X2's volume?
- You can adjust the volume on the earbuds using the volume + or - buttons, or you can adjust the volume on the connected device.
- Will Spirit X2 turn off automatically?
- Yes, Spirit X2 will automatically turn off when it's not connected with a Bluetooth device for 2 minutes.
- How do I turn on BassUp mode?
- Long press the play button on either earbud for 1 second and you will hear the "BassUp" tone.
- What should I do if Spirit X2 is uncomfortable or does not fit securely?
- 1. Choose a different size of EarTips and EarWings from the selection provided.
2. Refer to the wearing guide in the user manual to ensure you are wearing them correctly.