Ensure your tunes hold firm as you sprint, jump, and flip through your workout. No matter how close you go to your limit, Spirit X are guaranteed to stay in place.
Customizable eartips, wings, and an adjustable cable clip allow everyone to tailor their perfect fit.
When you are laser focused on grinding out the final rep or sprinting the last stretch, Spirit X sit almost unnoticed, fueling your effort with stunning sound.
Gentle over-ear hooks and softened silicone eartips float effortlessly in place as you sprint, lift, and push your way to the limit.
GET FITTEDInstantly adjust Spirit X’s cable to leave it floating comfortably behind your head.
READY TO GOSpirit X come with their own carry pouch and
carabiner for easy transport.
WHAT YOU GET
- Drivers: 10mm Composite Diaphragm x 2
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Playtime: 12 Hours
- 3-button remote control
- Mic with cVc call noise reduction
- How do I reset Spirit X?
- 1. Turn the earphones off.
2. Connect to a power source.
3. Press and hold the 'Play' and '+' buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
4. The pairing history will be deleted.
- Why can't I hear any sound when Spirit X is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to 'Bluetooth Headset'.
1. Close all media applications currently running on your PC (such as Windows Media Player).
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'.
3. Change the default output device to 'Bluetooth Headset' in Sound playback.
- Is it possible to pair 2 sets of Spirit X to one device at the same time?
- No, it is not possible.
- What is Spirit X's Bluetooth range?
- The Bluetooth range is 10 m / 33 ft. We recommend keeping your mobile device close to you while using the earbuds as the connection can be affected by walls, pillars, and other obstructions.
- Does Spirit X support AAC and aptX codecs?
- Spirit X only supports AAC.
- What is the average playtime from a single charge?
- You will get around 12 hours of playtime at 80% volume. Please note that playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
- How long does it take to fully charge Spirit X?
- Approximately 1.5 to 2 hours.
- What should I do if I experience syncing issues?
- 1. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth is enabled.
2. Make sure your device is within 1 m (3 ft) of Spirit X.
3. Delete the pairing record on Spirit X (see the answer for 'How do I reset Spirit X' above) and your device, then re-pair.
- What should I do if Spirit X disconnects from my device?
- Turn Bluetooth off on your device. Wait for at least 10 seconds to turn it on again and re-pair with Spirit X.
- Why can't I hear any sound when Spirit X is connected to my phone via Bluetooth?
- 1. Try turning up the volume.
2. Make sure the earbuds are connected to your phone via Bluetooth.
3. Reset the earbuds and go through the pairing steps again.
- How do I maintain Spirit X?
- 1. Daily Care: Keep the earbuds clean by using the following steps:
a. Remove the EarTips from the earbuds.
b. Use a cotton swab to clean the surface of the filter.
2. Charging: Charge Spirit X with a certified 5V charger and cable.
3. During Exercise: Make sure the charging port cover is fully closed to prevent sweat or other liquids entering the port.
4. After Exercise: If you charge Spirit X after exercising, please follow these steps:
a. Open the port cover and inspect to ensure there is no liquid inside. If the port was not fully closed, shake to remove any sweat from inside the USB port.
b. Wipe the USB charging port dry with a cotton cloth.
c. Charge with a certified 5V charger and cable.
d. Make sure the port cover is fully closed after charging.