- Liberty 2 ProNEW
- Flare Series
- 360° Sound and a LED Light Show
- Icon Series
- Funproof Design and Built for Outdoors
- Rave Series
- Body-Shaking Bass and Party-Proof Build
- Motion Series
- Classic Sound
- Model Series
- Stunning Sound and Design
- Infini Series
- At-Home Cinema Experience
Ensure your tunes hold firm as you sprint, jump, and flip through your workout. No matter how close you go to your limit, Spirit X are guaranteed to stay in place.
Customizable eartips, wings, and an adjustable cable clip allow everyone to tailor their perfect fit.
When you are laser focused on grinding out the final rep or sprinting the last stretch, Spirit X sit almost unnoticed, fueling your effort with stunning sound.
Gentle over-ear hooks and softened silicone eartips float effortlessly in place as you sprint, lift, and push your way to the limit.
GET FITTEDInstantly adjust Spirit X’s cable to leave it floating comfortably behind your head.
READY TO GOSpirit X come with their own carry pouch and
carabiner for easy transport.
WHAT YOU GET
- Drivers: 10mm Composite Diaphragm x 2
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Playtime: 12 Hours
- 3-button remote control
- Mic with cVc call noise reduction
- How do I reset Spirit X?
- 1. Turn the earphones off.
2. Connect to a power source.
3. Press and hold the 'Play' and '+' buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
4. The pairing history will be deleted.
- Why can't I hear any sound when Spirit X is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to 'Bluetooth Headset'.
1. Close all media applications currently running on your PC (such as Windows Media Player).
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'.
3. Change the default output device to 'Bluetooth Headset' in Sound playback.
- Is it possible to pair 2 sets of Spirit X to one device at the same time?
- No, it is not possible.
- What is Spirit X's Bluetooth range?
- The Bluetooth range is 10 m / 33 ft. We recommend keeping your mobile device close to you while using the earbuds as the connection can be affected by walls, pillars, and other obstructions.