FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $29 AND 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- How do I switch between EQ modes?
- While listening to music, hold the 'Play' and 'Volume+' buttons simultaneously until you hear a beep.
- How do I reset Soundcore Spirit Pro?
- 1. Turn the earphones off.
2. Connect to a power source.
3. Press and hold the "Play" and "+" buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
4. The pairing history will be deleted.
- Why does no sound play when the earbuds are connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth Headset".
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player).
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'.
3. Change the default output device to 'Bluetooth Headset' in Sound playback.
- Is it possible to pair 2 sets of earbuds with one device at the same time?
- What is the operational range of Soundcore earbuds?
- The operational range is 10m / 33ft. This can be affected by walls, pillars and other obstructions so during use it is recommended to keep the earbuds and your device near.
- Will Sondcore Spirit Pro support AAC & APTX?
- Yes, both AAC & Aptx.
- How long I can use it for listening to music?
- You will get 10 hours on 80% volume level. Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
- How long does it take to fully charge the Soundcore Spirit Pro?
- 1.5-2 hours.
- How to troubleshoot sync issues?
- 1. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled.
2. Make sure your device is within 1m (3ft) of the Soundcore Spirit Pro.
3. Delete the pairing record on Soundcore Spirit Pro and your device, then try to re-pair.
- What should I do to reset if the earbuds are disconnected?
- Turn Bluetooth off on your device. Wait for at least 10 secs to turn it on. If this doesn't solve the issue, then re-pair with your device again.
- Why does no sound play when the earbuds are connected to my phone via Bluetooth?
- 1. Try to turn up the volume.
2. Make sure the earbuds are connected to your phone.
3. Reset the earbuds and go through the pairing steps once more.
- How to care for your Soundcore Spirit Pro?
- 1. Daily care:
Keep the earbuds clean. To clean Soundcore Spirit Pro, follow these steps:
a. Remove the EarTips.
b. Use a cotton swab to clean the surface of the filter.
Charge it with a 5V certified charger and cable.
3. After exercise:
If you charge Soundcore Spirit Pro after exercising, please follow these steps:
a. Shake to remove any sweat from inside the USB port.
b. Wipe the USB charging port dry with a cotton cloth.
c. Charge with a 5V certified charger and cable.
- Why there is no cover for the USB charging port?
- Spirit Pro’s charging port is designed without a cover. This does not affect water resistance.