FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $28 AND 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- How do I switch between EQ modes?
- While listening to music, hold the 'Play' and 'Volume+' buttons simultaneously until you hear a beep.
- How do I reset Spirit Pro?
- 1. Turn the earphones off.
2. Connect to a power source.
3. Press and hold the 'Play' and '+' buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
4. The pairing history will be deleted.
- Why can't I hear any sound when Spirit Pro is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to 'Bluetooth Headset'.
1. Close all media applications currently running on your PC (such as Windows Media Player).
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'.
3. Change the default output device to 'Bluetooth Headset' in Sound playback.
- Is it possible to pair 2 sets of Spirit Pro to one device at the same time?
- No, it is not possible.
- What is Spirit Pro's Bluetooth range?
- The Bluetooth range is 10 m / 33 ft. We recommend keeping your mobile device close to you while using the earbuds as the connection can be affected by walls, pillars, and other obstructions.
- Does Spirit Pro support AAC and aptX codecs?
- Spirit Pro only supports AAC.
- What is the average playtime from a single charge?
- You will get around 10 hours of playtime at 80% volume. Please note that playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
- How long does it take to fully charge Spirit Pro?
- Approximately 1.5 to 2 hours.
- What should I do if I experience syncing issues?
- 1. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth is enabled.
2. Make sure your device is within 1 m (3 ft) of Spirit Pro.
3. Delete the pairing record on Spirit Pro (see the answer for 'How do I reset Spirit Pro' above) and your device, then re-pair.
- What should I do if Spirit Pro disconnects from my device?
- Turn Bluetooth off on your device. Wait for at least 10 seconds to turn it on again and re-pair with Spirit Pro.
- Why can't I hear any sound when Spirit Pro is connected to my phone via Bluetooth?
- 1. Try to turn up the volume.
2. Make sure the earbuds are connected to your phone.
3. Reset the earbuds and go through the pairing steps once more.
- How do I maintain Spirit Pro?
- 1. Daily Care: Keep the earbuds clean by using the following steps:
a. Remove the EarTips from the earbuds.
b. Use a cotton swab to clean the surface of the filter.
2. Charging: Charge Spirit Pro with a certified 5V charger and cable.
3. After Exercise: If you charge Spirit Pro after exercising, please follow these steps:
a. Shake to remove any sweat from inside the USB port.
b. Wipe the USB charging port dry with a cotton cloth.
c. Charge with a 5V certified charger and cable.
- Why there is no cover on the USB charging port?
- Spirit Pro’s charging port is designed without a cover. This does not affect water resistance.