Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary.
Switch Up Your Sound
- Sweat guard: truly sweat proof technology specially designed to resist the corrosive properties of sweat.
- Serious Sound: Spirit Pro’s dual-EQ feature lets you adjust the intensity of your music, while apt high-fidelity sound enhances music quality.
- Customized fit: Choose from multiple sizes of ear tips and earwigs to find your perfect fit.
- Workout for longer: Get up to 10 hours of playtime from a single charge.
- How do I switch between EQ modes?
- While listening to music, hold the 'Play' and 'Volume+' buttons simultaneously until you hear a beep.
- How do I reset Spirit Pro?
- 1. Turn the earphones off.
2. Connect to a power source.
3. Press and hold the 'Play' and '+' buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
4. The pairing history will be deleted.
- Why can't I hear any sound when Spirit Pro is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to 'Bluetooth Headset'.
1. Close all media applications currently running on your PC (such as Windows Media Player).
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'.
3. Change the default output device to 'Bluetooth Headset' in Sound playback.
- Is it possible to pair 2 sets of Spirit Pro to one device at the same time?
- No, it is not possible.