- Perfect Workout Companion: Spirit 2’s oversized dynamic drivers produce hard-hitting sound with up to 50% more bass to fuel gruelling workouts.
- Thumping Bass: Our exclusive BassUp™ technology uses a custom algorithm to conduct real-time analysis and instant bass intensification.
- Everything-Proof: IP68 dust and waterproof protection is paired with our exclusive SweatGuard technology to stop even sweat vapor from breaching the casing.
- Zero-Pressure AirWings: The flexible, soft silicone build partially deflates to conform to your ears to give you a secure fit with unmatched comfort.
- Power a Week of Workouts: Get 14 hours of playtime from a single charge. When you’re in a rush, simply plug in the USB-C cable for 5 minutes and enjoy 2 hours of playtime.
Our exclusive BassUp technology uses an algorithm to analyze and intensify the bass in real-time. And it’s paired with Spirit 2’s bass-enhancing build to ensure bass output is increased by up to 50%.
BassUp Mode gives the huge hit of bass you need to keep up with your high-intensity workout. Or activate Normal mode for well-balanced music across the entire frequency range with clear, strong vocals for a chilled out soundtrack.
IP68 Waterproof Protection
Not content with giving Spirit 2 Bluetooth headphones IP68-rated dustproof and waterproof protection, we created SweatGuard technology. It provides protection so strong that the USB-C port is completely protected, even when it’s uncovered.
Our custom AirWings deflate as they conform to the contours of your ear. Made from ultra-flexible and super-soft silicon they sit effortlessly in ears of virtually any shape or size.
Keep the music pumping for several consecutive workouts (when listening at 60% volume in BassUp mode). If you’re short on time and power, charge the Bluetooth headphones for just 5 minutes and get up to 2 hours of listening.
Choose from the wide range of EarTips and AirWings to tailor the fit of Spirit 2 Bluetooth headphones to your ears.
- How long will it take to charge Spirit 2?
- Under 1 hour (Within a temperature range of 59 - 113°F/15 - 45°C). For a quick boost of power, charge for 5 minutes and listen for 2 hours.
- How long will Spirit 2's battery last?
- Around 14 hours at 60% volume.
- What is the operational range of Spirit 2?
- The operational range is 10 m / 33 ft. This can be affected by walls, pillars, and other obstructions so during use it is recommended to keep the distance between Spirit 2 and your device as short as possible.
- How do you switch to BassUp Mode?
- BassUp Mode is the default mode when you turn on the earphones. Press the multi-function “d” key and the ""+"" key simultaneously for 1s to switch to Normal Mode. BassUp Mode is recommended when listening to bass-heavy songs.