- Drivers: 1.75" Full Range x 2 + Passive Radiator x 2
- Output: 8W x 2 , THD (total harmonic distortion) <= 1%
- Bluetooth Version 4.2
- Supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP profile, and SBC decoding
- Aux in
- Range: 20m / 66ft
- Playtime: 10 hours
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Charging: Micro USB 5V / 1A
- 3.5 x 3.5 x 4.3 in
- 14.7 ounces
- Will the speaker automatically turn off?
- It will automatically turn off after 30 minutes when no connection. But it won’t turn off when being charged.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while it is being recharged?
- Why won’t the speaker recharge?
- Double check your cable and charger with another device. If the speaker has remained discharged a long time it may take a while to show it is recharging.
- How long is the playtime after a full charge?
- Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content, at 60% volume, playtime is around 10 hours.
- How long will the speaker take to fully charge?
- It will take around 3.5 hrs at 5V/1A for a full charge.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device?
- Yes. Two of the same speaker can be paired via a single device.
- Can Bluetooth and the AUX input play simultaneously?
- When trying to connect, why is my PC asking for a pin number?
- No pin should be required. Restart your computer and try to re-pair.
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker".
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player)
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'
3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in Sound playback
- Why can't the speaker connect to my device?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker.
c. Delete the pairing record on the speaker and your device then try to re-pair.