FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $28 | 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Pocket Speaker, Arena Sound
- Size Isn’t Everything: A customized driver, passive radiator, and exclusive BassUp technology produce sound with brilliant clarity and deep bass.
- Take The Plunge: IPX7 waterproof protection offers spectacular defense, even against complete submersion in water.
- Extended Playtime: Anker’s leading power management and high-performance Li-ion battery deliver up to 15 hours of non-stop playtime.
- Wireless Stereo Pairing: With the touch of a button, pair two Soundcore Mini 2 for a huge hit of stereo sound.
- Seamless Connection: Instantly pair with your device via Bluetooth 4.2 and enjoy skip-free music up to 66 ft away.
- Drivers: 1.75" Full Range + Passive Radiator
- Output: 6W, THD (total harmonic distortion) <= 1%
- Bluetooth Version 4.2
- Supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP profile, and SBC decoding
- Aux in
- Range: 20m / 66ft
- Playtime: 15 hours
- Charging time: 2 - 3 hours
- Charging: Micro USB 5V / 1A
- 2.7 x 2.7 x 3.1 in
- 7.3 ounces
- Why can't the speaker connect to my device?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker.
c. Delete the pairing record on the speaker and your device then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker".
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player)
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'
3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in Sound playback
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- When trying to connect, why is my PC asking for a pin number?
- No pin should be required. Restart your computer and try to re-pair.