FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $28 | 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- Liberty 2 ProNEW
- Flare Series
- 360° Sound and a LED Light Show
- Icon Series
- Funproof Design and Built for Outdoors
- Rave Series
- Body-Shaking Bass and Party-Proof Build
- Motion Series
- Classic Sound
- Model Series
- Stunning Sound and Design
- Infini Series
- At-Home Cinema Experience
Active Noise Cancellation and Quad Microphones for Superior Call Quality
- Crystal-Clear Calls: Four microphones built into the neckband are equipped with uplink-noise- cancellation technology to eliminate background noise and boost voice clarity.
- Hi-Res Audio: Custom 12 mm drivers deliver professionally-tuned sound with a rich, immersive sound signature, superior clarity, and Hi-Res audio compatibility.
- Active Noise Cancelling: Block out ambient sounds for distraction-free listening, or turn on Transparency to interact with the world around you.
- Extended Playtime: Enjoy 10 hours of listening in noise-canceling mode, or increase to 15 in standard mode.
- Flight Mode: Use the provided Micro USB-to-3. 5 mm AUX Cable to continue enjoying music at 30000 feet.
- 5 V ⎓ 500 mA
- 2 Hours
Play time (varies by volume level and content)
- 10 Hours
- 60.5 g / 2.1 oz
- 16 Ω
Driver (full range)
- 12 mm x 2
- 20-20KHz Bluetooth Mode
- 20-40KHz Wired Mode
- 10 m / 33 ft
- Does the Soundcore Life NC have a supporting App?
- Yes, you can use the Soundcore App to adjust Life NC’s EQ, set the max volume, and customize the function of Life NC's buttons.
- Can I still use the headphones if the battery runs out?
- Yes, you can use them in wired mode.
- What should I do when no sound comes from the Soundcore Life NC?
- Adjust the volume to max volume.
- Make sure the headphones paired successfully to your device.
- If the sound issue happens when answering a call, please also make sure to selcet the "Headset" sound option when answering the call. Some phones automatically switch call sounds to the phone itself and must be manually adjusted for each call.
- What should I do when the Soundcore Life NC disconnects while in use?
- - Try to avoid interference from the area or other Bluetooth connections and Wi-Fi. Some environments, cell phone towers, dense wifi networks, and other transmitting devices can interfere with your Bluetooth connection.
- Reset your Bluetooth connection by turning off your device's Bluetooth for at least 10 seconds, then back on.
- Close any unused apps on your phone to maintain enough memory. If your phone is running low on memory then it might automatically disconnect.