FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $28 AND 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- 5 V ⎓ 500 mA
- 2 Hours
Play time (varies by volume level and content)
- 10 Hours
- 60.5 g / 2.1 oz
- 16 Ω
Driver (full range)
- 12 mm x 2
- 20-20KHz Bluetooth Mode
- 20-40KHz Wired Mode
- 10 m / 33 ft
- Does the Soundcore Life NC have a supporting App?
- Yes, you can use the Soundcore App to adjust Life NC’s EQ, set the max volume, and customize the function of Life NC's buttons.
- Can I still use the headphones if the battery runs out?
- Yes, you can use them in wired mode.
- What should I do when no sound comes from the Soundcore Life NC?
- Adjust the volume to max volume.
- Make sure the headphones paired successfully to your device.
- If the sound issue happens when answering a call, please also make sure to selcet the "Headset" sound option when answering the call. Some phones automatically switch call sounds to the phone itself and must be manually adjusted for each call.
- What should I do when the Soundcore Life NC disconnects while in use?
- - Try to avoid interference from the area or other Bluetooth connections and Wi-Fi. Some environments, cell phone towers, dense wifi networks, and other transmitting devices can interfere with your Bluetooth connection.
- Reset your Bluetooth connection by turning off your device's Bluetooth for at least 10 seconds, then back on.
- Close any unused apps on your phone to maintain enough memory. If your phone is running low on memory then it might automatically disconnect.
- When connected to a computer, why do I get no sound when using a program like Skype?
- - Check the audio device setting in the program.
- Try and update your computer's Bluetooth hardware drivers.
- Will Soundcore Life NC turn off automatically?
- Yes, the headphones will automatically turn off when the headphones disconnect from a Bluetooth device after ten minutes. It will not turn off in Line-in mode.
- How do I reset the Soundcore Life NC?
- Hold down the "MFB" and "-" volume buttons together for 5s.
- How many modes the Soundcore Life NC have?
- Three modes.
- Normal mode: LED indicator off
- Active Noise Cancellation mode: Steady green(for 5 seconds), which helps block out distracting ambient noises for a purer listening experience
- Transparency mode: Steady orange(for 5 seconds), which allows the built-in microphones to bring your surroundings to you for increased awareness.
- How can I pair the Soundcore Life NC with two devices?
- Turn on the headphones, find the "Soundcore Life NC" in the Bluetooth list on one device and pair them.
- Press the power button 2x. The LED will enter into the pairing mode with a fast flashing light.
- Search for "Soundcore Life NC" on the second device and click it to pair them.
- What should I know when switching between two devices to listen to music?
- It's needed to pause the music on the former device and then click "play" on the second device to listen to music. If you don't pause music on the first device, the music may stutter.
- When switching between two devices, there will be about 10s waiting time depending on the devices.
- What Bluetooth Codes does the Soundcore Life NC support?
- SBC, AAC, aptX