Push and Go technology simplifies the setup process so the last-paired device automatically connects on startup.
Bluetooth 5 offers an exceptionally strong and stable connection to deliver a skip-free listening experience.
As light as a feather—nearly. Each earbud weighs a mere 0.2 oz (5.5 g) for an exceptionally comfortable listening experience.
Soft ear tips and wings gently grip your ears, keeping the earbuds securely in place whether you’re dancing around to music or doing a hardcore workout.
3.5 hours of continuous playtime is boosted by up to 9 hours with the pocket-sized charging case.
- 5 V ⎓ 0.5 A
- 1.5 Hours
Play time (varies by volume level and content)
- 3.5 Hours
Weight (product net weight)
- 51 g / 1.8 oz
- 16 Ω
Driver (full range)
- 6 mm x 2
- 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- 10 m / 33 ft
- What should I do if the earbuds don’t take a charge from the charging case or turn on when I take them out of the charging case?
- Confirm the charging case has power (at least one LED is lit up).
- Remove all protective film from charging contact pins.
- Ensure all charging contact pins on the earbuds and charging case are clean and clear of foreign material.
- How do I clean my Liberty Neo?
- Clean the contact pins with a clean cloth, alcohol-based disinfectant, and a toothpick, as shown in the following video.
- Clean the metal filter with a dry cotton swab. Remove any debris from the metal filter with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush.
- Don't use sharp objects or abrasive materials to clean your Liberty Neo.
- Don't let water get into Liberty Neo.
- How do I get the best possible Bluetooth connection?
- The right earbud is the master (main) earbud on the Soundcore Liberty Neo. The right earbud connects to your audio device and to the left earbud.
If you experience audio dropouts, try the following:
- Reduce the distance between your right earbud and your audio device. For example, try to have your audio device in your right pocket or on your right arm if running with an arm band.
- While the range of most Bluetooth devices is 33 feet (10 meters), the optimal range for any Bluetooth audio device is about 2 feet (60 centimeters) from the audio source.
- Some environments (cell phone towers, dense wifi networks, other transmitting devices, etc.) can interfere with your Bluetooth connection. If possible, try to keep away from these kinds of areas or devices.
- Reset your Bluetooth connection by turning off your device's Bluetooth for at least 10 seconds and then turn it back on. Please note, turning Bluetooth off and back on quickly will not reset the connection.
- Reset your right earbud, which will clear the list of devices your earbuds were paired to. (see “How do I reset my Liberty Neo”).
- What should I do if Liberty Neo does not turn on automatically when I take the earbuds out of the charging case?
- Tap both the left and right earbuds once to turn on. If this does not work, reset the earbuds by putting them back into the charging case and taking out again. Confirm the charging case has power (at least one LED lit up).