Push and Go technology simplifies the setup process so the last-paired device automatically connects on startup.
Bluetooth 5 offers an exceptionally strong and stable connection to deliver a skip-free listening experience.
As light as a feather—nearly. Each earbud weighs a mere 0.2 oz (5.5 g) for an exceptionally comfortable listening experience.
Soft ear tips and wings gently grip your ears, keeping the earbuds securely in place whether you’re dancing around to music or doing a hardcore workout.
3.5 hours of continuous playtime is boosted by up to 9 hours with the pocket-sized charging case.
- 5 V ⎓ 0.5 A
- 1.5 Hours
Play time (varies by volume level and content)
- 3.5 Hours
Weight (product net weight)
- 51 g / 1.8 oz
- 16 Ω
Driver (full range)
- 6 mm x 2
- 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- 10 m / 33 ft
- What should I do if the earbuds don’t take a charge from the charging case or turn on when I take them out of the charging case?
- Confirm the charging case has power (at least one LED is lit up).
- Remove all protective film from charging contact pins.
- Ensure all charging contact pins on the earbuds and charging case are clean and clear of foreign material.
- How do I clean my Liberty Neo?
- Clean the contact pins with a clean cloth, alcohol-based disinfectant, and a toothpick, as shown in the following video.
- Clean the metal filter with a dry cotton swab. Remove any debris from the metal filter with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush.
- Don't use sharp objects or abrasive materials to clean your Liberty Neo.
- Don't let water get into Liberty Neo.
- How do I get the best possible Bluetooth connection?
- The right earbud is the master (main) earbud on the Soundcore Liberty Neo. The right earbud connects to your audio device and to the left earbud.
If you experience audio dropouts, try the following:
- Reduce the distance between your right earbud and your audio device. For example, try to have your audio device in your right pocket or on your right arm if running with an arm band.
- While the range of most Bluetooth devices is 33 feet (10 meters), the optimal range for any Bluetooth audio device is about 2 feet (60 centimeters) from the audio source.
- Some environments (cell phone towers, dense wifi networks, other transmitting devices, etc.) can interfere with your Bluetooth connection. If possible, try to keep away from these kinds of areas or devices.
- Reset your Bluetooth connection by turning off your device's Bluetooth for at least 10 seconds and then turn it back on. Please note, turning Bluetooth off and back on quickly will not reset the connection.
- Reset your right earbud, which will clear the list of devices your earbuds were paired to. (see “How do I reset my Liberty Neo”).
- What should I do if Liberty Neo does not turn on automatically when I take the earbuds out of the charging case?
- Tap both the left and right earbuds once to turn on. If this does not work, reset the earbuds by putting them back into the charging case and taking out again. Confirm the charging case has power (at least one LED lit up).
- What should I do if there is no indicator light on the charging case when I open or close it?
- Please connect the charging case to a wall charger and charge until all three lights are illuminated.
- How do I pair Liberty Neo with my device?
- Right out of the box, your Liberty Neo earbuds come ready to pair.
- Remove your earbuds from the charging case and put them in your ears.
- On your Bluetooth device, go to Bluetooth settings, make sure Bluetooth is on, and select Soundcore Liberty Neo on the available devices list.
- Once connected, you will hear a “beep” in your right earbud. The right earbud is the master and will connect to the left earbud automatically.
- Make sure your earbuds are off.
- Tap both the left and right earbuds once to turn on until you see the white LED. When the LED flashes white, the earbud is in pairing mode.
- Go to your Bluetooth settings on your device and select “Soundcore Liberty Neo” in the list of discovered devices to connect.
- Once connected, you’ll hear a “beep” from your right earbud.
If you still have no luck, try resetting your earbuds (see “How do I reset my Liberty Neo?”).
- Both earbuds are turned on but only one earbud plays sound. How do I fix this?
- Place both earbuds back in the charging case and close it, then take them both out and try again.
If this doesn't fix the problem, try resetting the headphones (see “How do I reset my Liberty Neo?”).
- How do I reset Liberty Neo?
- If you’re experiencing issues with your Soundcore Liberty Neo earbuds, such as connectivity, distortion, or only hearing sound from one side, you may try resetting them this way:
- Turn off Bluetooth on your device.
- Double click the multifunction button on the left earbud(while it's turned on), to make the white LED indicator continuously fade in and out.
- Double click the multifunction button on the right earbud(while it's turned on), to make the white LED also continuously fade in and out.
- Place the earbuds close to each other, until the white LED indicator on the right earbud flashes rapidly and the left earbud flashes slowly.
- Switch on your mobile device's Bluetooth, search for "Soundcore Liberty Neo" in the Bluetooth list, and pair.
- How do I activate voice assistant?
- By default, double tapping either earbud will activate Siri or Google Assistant. You’ll hear a tone and the microphone on your earbuds will activate so you can say a command.
Note: Please make sure to set up the assistant on your device first, or voice activation on the earbuds will not work.
- Can I use Liberty Neo with apps like Skype?
- You can use Liberty Neo earbuds for Skype, WhatsApp, and other audio or music features on your device.
First, pair your Liberty Neo earbuds to your device. Once connected, you may need to select your earbuds as the default playback and output device in the audio settings of your device’s operating system.
Your earbuds have to be on and connected in order to show up in your device’s sound settings.
- From the Apple menu, select System Preferences.
- Open the Sound preference pane.
- Select the Output tab.
- Select Soundcore Liberty Neo.
- Select the Input tab.
- Select Soundcore Liberty Neo.
- Open your Control Panel.
- Select Hardware and Sound.
- Select Manage audio devices (under Sound).
- Select “Soundcore Liberty Neo” and click Set Default.
- Click OK.
- Can I use the left earbud separately?
- Yes, you can use it separately:
- Turn off the right earbud.
- Press once to turn on the left earbud—the white indicator light will be flashing. Then, quickly tap it three times to enter pairing mode.
- Search “Soundcore Liberty Neo L” and pair it with your device.
- Will the earbuds shut off automatically?
- Liberty Neo earbuds will remain on as long as they are connected to a device. If no audio is in use, they will enter power-saving mode and wake up once audio is played. If the earbuds are not connected with any devices, they will automatically shut off in 2 minutes.