- How do I get the best possible Bluetooth connection?
- Your right Soundcore Liberty Lite earbud is the master (main) earbud. The right earbud connects to your audio device and to the left earbud.
If you experience audio dropouts, try the following:
- To minimize audio dropouts, try to reduce the distance between your right earbud and your audio device. For example, try to have your audio device in your right pocket or on your right arm if running with an arm band.
- While the range of most Bluetooth devices is 10 meters (33 feet), the optimal range for any Bluetooth audio device is about 60 centimeters (2 feet) from the audio source.
- Some environments, cell phone towers, dense wifi networks, and other transmitting devices can interfere with your Bluetooth connection. If possible, try to move away from the area or devices.
- Reset your Bluetooth connection by turning off your device's Bluetooth for at least 10 seconds and then back on. Please note, turning Bluetooth off and back on quickly will not reset the connection.
- Reset your right earbud, which will clear the list of devices your earbuds are paired to. Go to “How can I reset my Liberty Lite?”
- How do I reset my Liberty Lite?
- If you’re experiencing issues with your Soundcore Liberty Lite earbuds such as connectivity, audio, and distortion, you may want to try resetting your earbuds. To reset your earbuds:
- Place your earbuds into the charge case and close the lid.
- Open the charge case and take out your earbuds again.
- How to pair my Liberty Lite to my device?
- Right out of the box, your Liberty Lite earbuds come ready to pair.
- Remove your earbuds from the charging case and put them in your ears.
- On your Bluetooth device, go to Bluetooth settings, make sure Bluetooth is on, and select Soundcore Liberty Lite on the available devices list.
- Once connected, you will hear “beep” in your right earbud. The right earbud is the master and will connect to the left earbud automatically.
- Make sure your earbuds are off.
- Press and hold the right and left multifunction button for 1 second until you see the white LED. When the LED flashes white, the earbud is in pairing mode.
- Go to your Bluetooth settings on your device and select “Soundcore Liberty Lite” in the list of discovered devices to connect.
- Once connected, you’ll hear a “beep” from your right earbud.
- How do I activate voice assistant?
- By default, double tapping either earbud will activate Siri or Google Assistant. You’ll hear a tone and the microphone on your earbuds will activate so you can say a command.
Note: Please make sure to set up the assistant you want to be the one as default.
- Can I use my Liberty Lite with Apps like Skype?
- You can use your Liberty Lite earbuds for Skype, WhatsApp, or other audio and music features on your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
First, pair your Liberty Lite earbuds to your device. Once connected, you may need to select your earbuds as the default playback and output device in the audio settings of your device’s operating system.
Your earbuds have to be on and connected in order to show up in Sound settings.
- From the Apple menu, select System Preferences.
- Open the Sound preference pane.
- Select the Output tab.
- Select Soundcore Liberty Lite.
- Select the Input tab.
- Select Soundcore Liberty Lite.
- Open your Control Panel.
- Select Hardware and Sound.
- Select Manage audio devices (under Sound).
- Select “Soundcore Liberty Lite” and click Set Default.
- Click OK.
- Can I use the left ear separately?
- Yes, you can use a single ear separately. Here are the instructions on how to use the left ear separately:
- Turn off the right earbud.
- Turn on the left earbud by double tapping the button quickly until you see the white indicator flash quickly.
- Search Soundcore Liberty Lite and pair it with your phone.
- How to clean your Liberty Lite?
- Here are the instructions on cleaning your Liberty Lite earbuds:
- Clean the contact pin and metal filter with a dry cotton swab. Remove any debris from the metal filter with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush.
- Don't use sharp objects or abrasive materials to clean your Liberty Lite.
Your Liberty Lite and charging case aren't waterproof or water resistant, so be careful not to get moisture in any openings.
- Why can’t Liberty Lite be recharged in the charging case?
- Before charging, please make sure you remove the protective film from the earbuds.
If the earbuds are still not recharging, clean the the contact pin on both earbuds and charging case and retry. Clean the contact pin and metal filter with a dry cotton swab. Remove any debris from the metal filter with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush.
- Does the Soundcore Lite support Transparency?
- Does my Liberty Lite turn off when idle?
- No, it only turns off when disconnecting from Bluetooth after 2 mins.
- What should I do if Liberty Lite does not turn on automatically when I take them from the charging case?
- Tap both the left and right earbuds once to turn on. If this does not work, reset the earbuds by putting them back into the charging case.
- What should I do if there is no indicator turning on the charging case when I open or close it?
- Please connect the charging case to a wall charger and charge until all three lights are illuminated.