- Drivers: 2 x 3” Subwoofers, 2 x 1.5” Tweeters, 2 x Bass Ports
- Output: 100W
- Bluetooth Version 4.2
- Supports A2DP1.2, AVRCP1.5, and SBC decoding
- Range: 20m / 66ft
- Digital Optical input
- Digital Coaxial input
- Aux in (3.5 mm)
- USB (For service only)
- Power Input: AC input 100~240V 50/60Hz
- Length 35”
- Width 3.5”
- Height 2.2”
- Weight 6.4lb
- Can it connect to a TV via Bluetooth?
- Yes, if your TV has Bluetooth functionality.
- Can all three inputs be used at the same time?
- You can plug in three inputs, and switch between them. Only one input will play at a time.
- Will this work with an iPod that has Bluetooth?
- Yes it will.
- Does the soundbar have an audio output?
- No, it has Bluetooth, optical, coaxial, and 3.5 mm Aux audio inputs.
- Can I connect additional wired speakers to this soundbar?
- No, this soundbar does not support audio outputs.
- Can this soundbar be mounted to the wall?
- Yes, it can be mounted using the included wall mount screws and brackets. For convenience, a wall mount template is included.
- What is the output of this soundbar?
- The output of this soundbar is 100W.
- Will it run on 240V?
- Yes, it runs on 100-240V~50/60Hz
- Does it come with an optical cable?
- Yes, there is a 4.9 ft optical cable provided.
- How long is the power cord?
- It is 4.9 ft.
- Is this soundbar able to decode Dolby Digital 5.1?
- No, when you play Dolby Digital 5.1 audio, it will translate it into PCM output.
- Can I add a compatible external subwoofer?
- There are two subwoofers built into the system. There is no way to add an external subwoofer.
- Will the soundbar automatically turn off?
- The soundbar will automatically switch to standby mode when no audio input is received for over 30 minutes. The soundbar will wake up from standby mode when any button is pressed or source input is received.