FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $28 AND 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
An Immersive Cinema Experience
- Immersive sound: The integrated 2.1 Channel build is optimized to fill your home with 103 dB of rich Surround sound.
- Huge hit of bass: two built-in subwoofers and bass ports produce low frequencies that are further intensified by our exclusive bassup technology in music mode.
- Stunning clarity: dialogue mode utilizes infini's Dual tweeters and our advanced DSP technology to put crystal-clear voices center stage.
- Flexible placement: extended 35" Design is optimized to deliver the same stunning sound whether wall-mounted or placed in flat under your TV.
- Convenient input options: connect via optical, digital, or coaxial inputs. Alternatively, use AUX cable or Bluetooth streaming to Link to more devices. Use the remote control to easily control the soundbar.
- Drivers: 2 x 3” Subwoofers, 2 x 1.5” Tweeters, 2 x Bass Ports
- Output: 100W
- Bluetooth Version 4.2
- Supports A2DP1.2, AVRCP1.5, and SBC decoding
- Range: 20m / 66ft
- Digital Optical input
- Digital Coaxial input
- Aux in (3.5 mm)
- USB (For service only)
- Power Input: AC input 100~240V 50/60Hz
- Length 35”
- Width 3.5”
- Height 2.2”
- Weight 6.4lb
- Can it connect to a TV via Bluetooth?
- Yes, if your TV has Bluetooth functionality.
- Can all three inputs be used at the same time?
- You can plug in three inputs, and switch between them. Only one input will play at a time.
- Will this work with an iPod that has Bluetooth?
- Yes it will.
- Does the soundbar have an audio output?
- No, it has Bluetooth, optical, coaxial, and 3.5 mm Aux audio inputs.