HANG UP, HANG OUT
Three things that deserve a soundtrack: Cruising the streets, hiking the trails, and chilling on the beach. Icon is ready for all 3, and a whole lot more. Its detachable strap means that it can wrap, hang, and play anywhere you want to.
Icon’s strap can even attach to another Icon. Get creative mixing and matching colors, straps, and speakers.
12-HOUR PLAYTIMENot many will be able to keep up with Icon. You’ll have to rock hard and loud for 12 hours. And even if you can match the pace, you’ll definitely have to rest for longer than the 3 hours Icon takes to recharge.
WIRELESS STEREOTwice the sound + twice the color = twice the fun. Connect two Icons via a single phone or tablet for souped-up sound and cranked-up color.
SOUND IN STYLE
- Why can't the speaker connect to my device?
- a. Check to ensure your devices's Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker.
c. Delete the pairing record on the speaker and your device then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker".
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player)
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'
3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in Sound playback
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device?
- Yes, but you should connect two Icon speakers together, then pair one Icon to your device.