- 360° sound: two back-to-back full-range drivers are combined with dual passive bass radiators and tweeters to deliver 25W of all-around sound with breathtaking clarity.
- Bass up technology: Precision EQ adjustment and driver configuration injects low end power for heart-thumping Beats.
- Beat-driven light show: a halo of LEDs reacts and phases in time with the beat—multiple themes and illumination patterns can be customized via the sound core app.
- Waterproof: ipx7-rated casing offers impermeable protection, even during complete submersion.
- Wireless stereo: connect 2 flare+ speakers via a single device for seamless stereo sound or double the volume.
To produce breathtaking depth and clarity, Flare+ utilizes exclusive BassUp™ technology.
A customized digital signal processor first analyzes, then enhances your music's bass frequencies in real time. This audio signal is then turned into intensified sound via state-of-the-art neodymium drivers.
Instantly double the sound by pairing two Flare+ to a single device. Boost Mode synchronizes playback for twice the volume, while Stereo Mode separates left and right channels to expand the soundstage and deliver a true-to-life performance.
Ultra-efficient battery usage keeps your music playing for nearly an entire day on a single charge. And if your phone can’t keep up, charge it while you play via the built-in USB port.
No matter where the music needs to be, Flare+ is suited up and ready. Super-safe IPX7 protection effortlessly withstands spills, rain, and even complete submersion in water.
- Drivers: 2 x 2" Full Range + 2 x Passive Radiators + 2 x Tweeters
- Output: 25 W, THD (total harmonic distortion) <= 1%
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP profile, and SBC decoding
- Aux in
- Range: 20m / 66ft
- Playtime: 20 hours
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Charging: Micro USB 5V / 2A
- Charge out: 5V/1A
- 3.9 x 3.9 x 7.2 inches
- 1.88 pounds
- Why can't the speaker connect to my device?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker.
c. Delete the pairing record on your device then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker".
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player)
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'
3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in Sound playback
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- When trying to connect, why is my PC asking for a pin number?
- No pin should be required. Restart your computer and try to re-pair.