To produce breathtaking depth and clarity, Flare+ utilizes exclusive BassUp™ technology.
A customized digital signal processor first analyzes, then enhances your music's bass frequencies in real time. This audio signal is then turned into intensified sound via state-of-the-art neodymium drivers.
Instantly double the sound by pairing two Flare+ to a single device. Boost Mode synchronizes playback for twice the volume, while Stereo Mode separates left and right channels to expand the soundstage and deliver a true-to-life performance.
Ultra-efficient battery usage keeps your music playing for nearly an entire day on a single charge. And if your phone can’t keep up, charge it while you play via the built-in USB port.
No matter where the music needs to be, Flare+ is suited up and ready. Super-safe IPX7 protection effortlessly withstands spills, rain, and even complete submersion in water.
- Drivers: 2 x 2" Full Range + 2 x Passive Radiators + 2 x Tweeters
- Output: 25 W, THD (total harmonic distortion) <= 1%
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP profile, and SBC decoding
- Aux in
- Range: 20m / 66ft
- Playtime: 20 hours
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Charging: Micro USB 5V / 2A
- Charge out: 5V/1A
- 3.9 x 3.9 x 7.2 inches
- 1.88 pounds
- Why can't the speaker connect to my device?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker.
c. Delete the pairing record on your device then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker".
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player)
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'
3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in Sound playback
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- When trying to connect, why is my PC asking for a pin number?
- No pin should be required. Restart your computer and try to re-pair.
- Can Bluetooth and the AUX input play simultaneously?
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device?
- Yes. Two of the same speaker can be paired via a single device.
- How long will the speaker take to fully charge?
- It will take around 4 hours at 5V/2A for a full charge.
- How long is the playtime after a full charge?
- Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content, at 60% volume, playtime is around 20 hours.
- Why won’t the speaker recharge?
- Double check your cable and charger with another device. If the speaker has remained discharged for a long time it may take a while to show it is recharging.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while it is being recharged?
- Will the speaker automatically turn off?
- It will automatically turn off after 30 minutes when there’s no connection. But it won’t turn off when being charged.
- Can you turn off the LED light, or it is always on?
- You can turn the lights on or off via the button on top, or by using the Soundcore app.
- The sound is out of sync with the video, what should I do?
- Try using a 3.5 mm Aux cable instead.
- Can you pair Flare+ with an Amazon Echo?
- Yes, via Bluetooth or a 3.5 mm Aux cable.
- Can I change the name of my speaker?
- Yes, you can change it using the Soundcore app.