Make sure everyone in the space gets a face full of atmosphere thanks to Flare Mini’s intense all-around sound. BassUp™ Technology combines with back-to-back rare-earth drivers to drop three hundred and sixty degrees of audio power.
Turn up the lights and light up the sound. Flare Mini’s beat-driven light show reacts to the beat and pumps up the atmosphere. Simply press the button to choose from one of five lighting modes to match the mood.
LEDs pulse to the beat of the music.
Dual colors flash and phase.
Flows gently between orange and red.
Rings of color run and chase.
Gently phases between colors.
Flare Mini is dressed for every occasion, including pool parties. Super-safe IPX7 waterproof protection effortlessly withstands spills, rain, and even complete submersion in water.
Get up to 12 hours of souped-up sound and incredible illumination from a single charge. Whether you’re rocking from morning ‘til night or the other way round, Flare Mini is the engine that powers your party.
Get turbo-charged stereo sound by pairing two speakers via a single Bluetooth device. Then hold on tight as the party jumps into a new dimension with a beat-driven light show that syncs across both speakers.
Flare Mini may be only slightly larger than a can of soda, but it is squeezed full of good times. Portable enough to take anywhere, simply press ‘Play’ to release the atmosphere wherever you are.
- Drivers: 2 x 5W (Full Range)
- Bluetooth Version 4.2
- Range: 20m / 66ft
- Playtime (varies by volume level, music content, and lights): 12 hours
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Input: Micro USB 5V / 1A
- 5.5 x 3.4 x 2.8 in / 141 x 86 x 72 mm
- 480 g/16.9 oz
- Why can't the speaker connect to my device?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker.
c. Delete the pairing record on your device then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker"
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player)
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'
3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in Sound playback
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- When trying to connect, why is my PC asking for a pin number?
- No pin should be required. Restart your computer and try to re-pair.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device?
- Yes. Two of the same speaker can be paired via a single device.
- How long is the playtime after a full charge?
- Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content, at 60% volume, playtime is around 12 hours.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while it is being recharged?
- Can I use the Soundcore app to control Flare Mini?
- Can I pair Flare Mini with my Flare?