- All Round Pounding Sound: Intense 360° sound drops from back-to-back 5W (10W total) neodymium drivers for stunning sound in every direction—all powered by BassUp technology, multi-band DRC, and dual IIR passive radiators.
- Audio Fireworks: Watch a halo of LEDs phase, pulse, and glow with the rhythm of your music for a next-level listening experience. Fill your house or yard with a personalized party atmosphere; 8 individual LEDs and 5 lighting modes offer customization.
- Pool Party Proof: No matter where the times go, Flare Mini is an outdoor Bluetooth speaker that is suited up and ready. Super-safe IPX7 waterproof protection effortlessly withstands spills, rain, and even complete submersion (for 30 minutes) in water.
- Can’t Stop The Beat: A high-efficiency Li-ion battery ensures you get 12 hours of thumping sound and pulsing light from a single charge—longer than ordinary outdoor Bluetooth speakers. Start the party early, and go to bed late!
- Wireless Stereo: Connect 2 Flare Mini outdoor Bluetooth speakers via a single bluetooth device for souped-up stereo sound. Designed to work with any device, including iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Computers, Chromebooks, TV, PD.
Make sure everyone in the space gets a face full of atmosphere thanks to Flare Mini’s intense all-around sound. BassUp™ Technology combines with back-to-back rare-earth drivers to drop three hundred and sixty degrees of audio power.
Turn up the lights and light up the sound. Flare Mini’s beat-driven light show reacts to the beat and pumps up the atmosphere. Simply press the button to choose from one of five lighting modes to match the mood.
LEDs pulse to the beat of the music.
Dual colors flash and phase.
Flows gently between orange and red.
Rings of color run and chase.
Gently phases between colors.
Flare Mini is dressed for every occasion, including pool parties. Super-safe IPX7 waterproof protection effortlessly withstands spills, rain, and even complete submersion in water.
Get up to 12 hours of souped-up sound and incredible illumination from a single charge. Whether you’re rocking from morning ‘til night or the other way round, Flare Mini is the engine that powers your party.
Get turbo-charged stereo sound by pairing two speakers via a single Bluetooth device. Then hold on tight as the party jumps into a new dimension with a beat-driven light show that syncs across both speakers.
Flare Mini may be only slightly larger than a can of soda, but it is squeezed full of good times. Portable enough to take anywhere, simply press ‘Play’ to release the atmosphere wherever you are.
- Drivers: 2 x 5W (Full Range)
- Bluetooth Version 4.2
- Range: 20m / 66ft
- Playtime (varies by volume level, music content, and lights): 12 hours
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Input: Micro USB 5V / 1A
- 5.5 x 3.4 x 2.8 in / 141 x 86 x 72 mm
- 480 g/16.9 oz
- Why can't the speaker connect to my device?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker.
c. Delete the pairing record on your device then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker"
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player)
2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'
3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in Sound playback
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- When trying to connect, why is my PC asking for a pin number?
- No pin should be required. Restart your computer and try to re-pair.